This Ohio Puppy Bill of Sale Form can be used to transfer ownership of a puppy from one party to another. The form is specifically for a puppy. Other bills of sale are available for the sale of a dog, cat, or horse. The Ohio puppy bill of sale form is specifically designed for the sale/purchase of a puppy.
The Ohio Puppy Bill of Sale Form includes the name and address of the person selling the puppy, the name and address of the buyer, the amount for which the canine is being sold, and a detailed description of the puppy itself. In some cases the bill of sale is notarized, especially if the buyer and seller and not familiar with each other. When in doubt, have the form notarized.
This Ohio Puppy Bill of Sale Form is available in both Microsoft Word and PDF. PDF is by far the more popular format.
Click the link below to download the Ohio Puppy Bill of Sale Form in either Word or PDF. You will need Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, or an equivalent program to open and edit the document. You may also print the form as is and fill in the blanks by hand.
DOWNLOAD – Ohio Puppy Bill of Sale Form PDF
DOWNLOAD – Ohio Puppy Bill of Sale Form Microsoft Word
Instructions For Ohio Puppy Bill of Sale Form
- On the first line enter the amount for which the pooch is being sold
- On the second line enter the Seller’s name
- On the third line enter the Buyer’s Name
- On the appropriate lines enter the animal’s name, breed, DOB, sex, color, registration number (if any), and a brief statement of the canine’s health.
- Enter the date on which the sale will be effective.
- In the Buyer’s section print the Buyer’s name, address, and phone number
- In the Seller’s section print the Seller’s name, address, and phone number.
- To finalize the sale, both the Buyer and Seller should sign the document.
- If the document is to be notarized, have the notary public complete the Notary Certificate page.
- Both the Buyer and Seller should retain a copy of the bill of sale.
Be sure to read the following legal disclaimers:
The Ohio Puppy Bill of Sale Form and other legal forms available on this website are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties of any kind including, but not limited to, warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
As a user of this website, you assume all responsibilities and risks for the use of this Ohio Puppy Bill of Sale Form or other legal form offered on this website.