This New York Notarized Bill of Sale Form can be used to transfer ownership of most personal property from one party to another. The bill of sale includes a separate section to be notarized by a notary public. It is not necessary to have the document notarized but the option is available if needed. The New York notarized bill of sale form should not be used for the sale/purchase of an automobile, recreational vehicle, boat, or property requiring a title.
The New York Notarized Bill of Sale Form includes the name and address of the person selling the property, the name and address of the buyer, the amount for which the property is being sold, and a detailed description of the property itself.
This New York Notarized Bill of Sale Form is available in both Microsoft Word and PDF. PDF is by far the more popular format. The Word template will automatically download so check the folder where downloads are saved on your computer or mobile device.
Click the link below to download the New York Notarized Bill of Sale Form. If you choose to print the bill of sale form from our website, use your computer’s print function. For most versions of Windows, press Ctrl + P. For MAC users, press Command-P. To save the bill of sale form to your computer, right click then select “Save as”.
DOWNLOAD – New York Notarized Bill of Sale Form PDF
DOWNLOAD – New York Notarized Bill of Sale Form Microsoft Word
DOWNLOAD – New York Notarized Bill of Sale Form Fillable PDF
Instructions For Completing The New York Notarized Bill of Sale Form
- In the first blank space, enter the Seller’s name.
- In the third blank space, enter the Buyer’s name.
- In the four longest spaces, enter a detailed description of the item(s) being sold.
- Enter the amount for which the property is being sold.
- Enter the date on which the sale will become effective. Normally this is today’s date but you might be preparing the bill of sale in advance.
- Under the Seller’s section print the seller’s name, address, and phone number. Do not sign the form until you are in the presence of a notary public.
- Under the Buyer’s section print the buyer’s name, address, and phone number. The Buyer should sign the form in the presence of a notary public.
- Have the certification section completed by a notary public.
Be sure to read the following legal disclaimers:
The New York Notarized Bill of Sale Form and other legal forms available on this website are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties of any kind including, but not limited to, warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
As a user of this website, you assume all responsibilities and risks for the use of this New York Notarized Bill of Sale Form or other legal form offered on this website.
We do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy or usefulness of the legal forms.
We will not be liable for damages or compensation, whether direct, indirect, or incidental, resulting from the loss of use or profit arising out of or in connection with the use or execution of these legal forms.