The totally free New Hampshire Boat bill of sale records the shift of control of a used vessel from the Seller to the Purchaser. The called for info includes the make and model number of the motorboat in addition to the dimension and hull ID number. As the seller, you really should understand if you have a title to the boat. Boat title statutes are totally different in every state. , if you have the title you should offer it to the purchaser.
The precise bill of sale additionally consists of info pertaining to the motorboat motor and vessel watercraft trailer. If the motor or boat trailer is not added in the sale, you can skip those areas or write in N/A. Do you truly require the New Hampshire Boat Bill of Sale? You just might possibly may need to have that bill of sale as documentation that you transferred the boat to someone else. If there’s any doubt over the ownership or transfer of the boat, the Boat bill of sale will be your optimal defense. What takes place if you sold the watercraft to somebody who immediately drives directly to a river, puts the boat in, and maims a swimmer while the watercraft is still registered in your name? You better hope you have that bill of sale handy to confirm that you sold the vessel.
Any boat operated on the public waters of New Hampshire, including tidal and coastal waters and all inland waters, must be registered and must display the bow number issued by the DMV as part of the registration process, unless the boat is exempt as provided in state law. Boats may be registered at any time of year, but each boat registration expires on December 31st of the year it was registered.
To register a boat in New Hampshire, you must provide the following:
- Completed New Hampshire Boat Registration Application
- New Hampshire Boat Bill of Sale Form
- Verification of Vessel Identification if the boat is homemade or when a 12-digit Hull Identification Number (HIN) was not assigned to a vessel manufactured after 1972 or when there is no HIN present for any vessel manufactured for any given year.
- Valid form of identification
Pursuant to state law, a bill of sale for a vessel must include the following information:
- Existing bow number, if any;
- Vessel’s year of manufacture;
- Vessel’s make;
- Vessel’s color (a multicolored vessel shall list the predominate color first on the application and lesser colors next)
- Length of vessel from the bow to the stern, in feet and inches;
- Principal state in which the vessel is used;
- Principal material from which the hull is constructed, such as fiberglass, wood or aluminum;
- Type of propulsion, such as outboard, inboard, electric or sail;
- Type of fuel used for propulsion, such as gasoline, diesel or electric;
- Manufacturer’s hull identification number;
- Whether the vessel has single or twin engines;
- Whether the vessel is used on inland waters or tidal waters;
- Maximum person capacity, as recommended by the manufacturer;
- Signed commercial affidavit issued by the department stating that the vessel is used exclusively for commercial fishing, if applicable;
- Whether the vessel has toilet, sink or shower facilities;
- Total available horsepower;
- Owner’s name, address and date of birth;
- Vessel’s primary use;
- Statement that all information provided is under penalty of unsworn falsification;
- and Signature of owner, or if a company, signature and title of authorized agent.
This New Hampshire Boat Bill of Sale Form is readily available in both Microsoft Word and PDF. PDF is undoubtedly the more favored format. The Word template is the simplest to individualize.
Click the name of the boat bill of sale below this paragraph to down load the New Hampshire Boat Bill of Sale Form in either Word or PDF. You will need Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, or an equivalent program to open and edit the document. You may also print the form as is and fill in the blanks by hand.
DOWNLOAD – New Hampshire Boat Bill of Sale Form PDF
DOWNLOAD – New Hampshire Boat Bill of Sale Form Microsoft Word
DOWNLOAD – New Hampshire Boat Bill of Sale Form Fillable PDF
This absolutely free New Hampshire Boat Bill of Sale Form along with all different other bill of sale legal forms listed on this particular website are delivered “as is” without specific or minimal warranties. This includes, yet is not reduced to, warranty of merchantability or fitness for any type of sort of specified usage.
The completely free New Hampshire Boat Bill of Sale Form was not composed by an attorney at law or law practice. It is your commitment to figure out if the bill of sale form is properly correct for your circumstances. You have to likewise make sure that the form is adequately made out and likewise notarized and/or witnessed if mandated.
As a user of this web site, you assume all commitment together with duty for using and performing this particular New Hampshire Boat Bill of Sale form. We do not assume any type of legal commitment or dedication for the accuracy or effectiveness of the document.
By transferring, printing, or using this New Hampshire Boat Bill of Sale form, you recognize that we will not be held responsible for losses or financial damages, whether direct or indirect , emerging from the loss of use or loss of revenues coming from the utilization or executing of the bill of sale form or the form template furnished free of charge on this internet site.