This Idaho ATV Bill of Sale Form can be used to transfer ownership of an ATV from one person to another. It is your responsibility to check with the proper authorities in your state to determine if this Idaho ATV Bill of Sale Form is legally adequate for your purpose. Legal requirements vary from city to city, county to county, and state to state.
The Idaho ATV bill of sale form normally includes the name and address of the person transferring the ATV, the name and address of the buyer, the amount for which the ATV is being sold, and a detailed description of the all-terrain vehicle. In some cases the bill of sale is notarized, especially if required by law. When in doubt, have the form notarized.
Any OHV being operated or transported on Idaho public lands, roads, or trails where allowed must display a valid registration sticker. This includes OHVs operating off-highway on a designated trail, open riding area, or motocross track. The only exceptions are:
- Motorbikes with a displacement of 50 cubic centimeters or less
- Vehicles used exclusively for agricultural or snow removal purposes
- Vehicles that are properly registered in another state and operated by a resident of that state for no more than 30 days in Idaho
All OHVs that are operated on local jurisdictional roads open to OHV use must have both a valid registration sticker and a valid restricted vehicle license plate on the vehicle.
To register a used ATV in the State of Idaho you’ll need the following:
- Completed Application for Certificate of Title
- For out of state vehicles being registered for the first time in Idaho, you will need a completed Vehicle Identification Number Inspection Certificate
- Idaho ATV Bill of Sale Form
- Valid form of identification
- Proof of insurance
Additional Information: The car must belong to an Idaho resident or business.
- The ATV must be titled in Idaho before it can be registered. (You can apply for registration immediately after submitting the required documents to a county assessor’s motor vehicle office.)
- If you are a new resident, you must register and title the car within 90 days.
This Idaho ATV Bill of Sale Form is available in both Microsoft Word and PDF. PDF is by far the more popular format.
Click the link below to download the Idaho ATV Bill of Sale Form in either Word or PDF. You will need Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, or an equivalent program to open and edit the document. You may also print the form as is and fill in the blanks by hand.
DOWNLOAD – Idaho ATV Bill of Sale Form PDF
DOWNLOAD – Idaho ATV Bill of Sale Form Microsoft Word
DOWNLOAD – Idaho ATV Bill of Sale Form Fillable PDF
Be sure to read the following legal disclaimers:
The Idaho ATV Bill of Sale Form and other legal forms available on this website are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties of any kind including, but not limited to, warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
As a user of this website, you assume all responsibilities and risks for the use of this Idaho ATV Bill of Sale Form or other legal form offered on this website.
We do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy or usefulness of the legal forms.
We will not be liable for damages or compensation, whether direct, indirect, or incidental, resulting from the loss of use or profit arising out of or in connection with the use or execution of these legal forms.