This Cat Bill of Sale Form can be used to transfer ownership of a cat from one party to another. The form is specifically worded for a cat. We offer other bill of sale forms for the sale of a kitten, puppy, dog, or horse. The Cat bill of sale form is specifically designed for the sale/purchase of a cat.
The Cat Bill of Sale Form includes the name and address of the person selling the cat, the name and address of the buyer, the amount for which the cat is being sold, and a detailed description of the cat itself. In some cases the bill of sale is notarized, especially if the buyer and seller and not familiar with each other. When it doubt, have the form notarized.
This Cat Bill of Sale Form is available in both Microsoft Word and PDF. PDF is by far the more popular format. The Word template will automatically download so check the folder where downloads are saved on your computer or mobile device.
Click the link below to download the Cat Bill of Sale Form. If you choose to print the bill of sale form from our website, use your computer’s print function. For most versions of Windows, press Ctrl + P. For MAC users, press Command-P. To save the bill of sale form to your computer, right click then select “Save as”.
DOWNLOAD – Cat Bill of Sale Form PDF
DOWNLOAD – Cat Bill of Sale Form Microsoft Word
DOWNLOAD – Cat Bill of Sale Form Fillable PDF
Instructions For The Cat Bill of Sale Form
- On the first line enter the amount for which the cat is being sold
- On the second line enter the Seller’s name
- On the third line enter the Buyer’s Name
- On the appropriate lines enter the cat’s name, breed, DOB, sex, color, registration number (if any), and a brief statement of the cat’s health.
- Enter the date on which the sale will be effective.
- In the Buyer’s section print the Buyer’s name, address, and phone number
- In the Seller’s section print the Seller’s name, address, and phone number.
- To finalize the sale, both the Buyer and Seller should sign the document.
- If the document is to be notarized, have the notary public complete the Notary Certificate page.
- Both the Buyer and Seller should retain a copy of the bill of sale.
Be sure to read the following legal disclaimers:
The Cat Bill of Sale Form and other legal forms available on this website are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties of any kind including, but not limited to, warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
As a user of this website, you assume all responsibilities and risks for the use of this Cat Bill of Sale Form or other legal form offered on this website.
We do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy or usefulness of the legal forms.
We will not be liable for damages or compensation, whether direct, indirect, or incidental, resulting from the loss of use or profit arising out of or in connection with the use or execution of these legal forms.